East Kingdom New Account Portal
This portal is for registered members of the SCA who reside in the East Kingdom to set up a new account on members.eastkingdom.org.
Before you continue, please read all of the information below.
It's extremely important you understand all of the instructions, or this site will not work.
Things to Know
- Accounts can only be created for current members of the SCA who reside in the Kingdom.
If you renewed sometime in the past month, the expiration date we have on file might be your old one.
If you did not have a valid membership at the start of the current month, we may not have the proper information for you quite yet.
- You can only create an account for yourself.
If someone you know needs assistance creating an account, you can work with them, but they need to be present for this process.
- This site must be used from a computer - we can not support usage from mobile phones or tablets.
- Do not hit the back button in your browser once you begin, or you will experience unexpected results.
There will be a "reset" button to start over in the case your data is incorrect on a prior page.
- Repeated attempts to enter incorrect information will prevent you from using this site - please be careful while you type.
- This site will timeout after a period of inactivity. Please make sure you have everything that you need before you begin.
What You'll Need to Create Your Account
- A copy of your SCA membership card, or your Proof of Membership Letter.
If you do not have either of these on hand, you can get your Proof of Membership Letter from https://members.sca.org.
- You will need to know the Postal Code associated with your membership. This can also be found at the link above.
- A personal email account that we can associate with your account for password recovery/reset.
Our system does not allow two users to share this personal email address - if you absolutely need to do that, you cannot use this tool.
Please contact us for further assistance.
- Access to that personal email account while you follow this process - there is a confirmation step we take in order to prevent account problems later.
- About 10-15 minutes to complete this process.
Once you have read the above, please click the button below to begin setting up your account.